Whether you're buying a home, selling your home or relocating to Lackawanna County, the following information, resources and tools will help to guide your decision.
Northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA) is a geographic region of Pennsylvania located only 2 hours away from major cities like Philadelphia and New York City and 1 hour away from upstate New York.
Lackawanna County is home to many top ranking and nationally recognized schools and universities.
- Visit greatschool.org for more information about public and private schools in the area, reviewed by parents, students, and administrators.
- Other links about PA schools.
- Information about area school districts and higher learning opportunities.
- Lackawanna county hospitals.
ACTIVITIES and ATTRACTIONS:
- Scranton Cultural Center
- Cultural Events, Other Entertainment, Athletic Events
- Montage Ski Resort
- Montage Mountain Waterpark
- Elk Mountain Ski Resort
- Mohegan Casino
- Mount Airy Casino and Resort
- Regal Movie Theatre/Imax Dickson City
- Alter House Restaurant
- Original Coney Island of Scranton
- Carl Von Luger Steak & Seafood
- Amber Indian Restaurant
- Pizza by Pappas
- Tiffany's Tap & Grill
- Hooked Restaurant
- Julia's in Old Forge Hotel
- Arcaro & Genell an Italian Restaurant
- Casa Bella Restaurant
- Formosa Asian Cuisine
- Bar 1019
- State Street Grill